I am recruiting for one my clients who are a leading independent global body with a global membership of over 70,000. This organisation is looking to recruit an Application Release Manager to join the team.
This company have embarked on a transformational project which sees the majority of its systems transition into the Oracle Stack. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced environment building on a truly enterprise platform. Manage, support, and maintain company core business systems, with particular regard to Release and Defect Management. Identify and analyse business requirements and translate them into accurate IT specifications for external suppliers and partners in order to continuously develop the company systems to meet global business growth. To lead on test and implementation of new software developments and ensuring they are fit for business use. Provide support and advice to the organisations systems users globally.
- Responsible and accountable for the testing of new business systems, ensuring quality and match to business need, acting as the main advisory support to the business for new system introduction
- Manage and communicate release / defect risks and issues through appropriate governance
- Manage and monitor the request for change business forum
- Help establish a robust mechanism to track releases, upgrades and changes to all environments
- Review and provide the stage gate framework for Configuration and Code Promotion through to live
- Remedy of defects through delivery of fixes through a documented defined test lifecycle
- Version control of all environments with road mapped updates to live
- Oversee the delivery and access of instances through the implementation lifecycle
- Develop strong relationship with 3rd Party software vendors to build a proactive delivery roadmap
- Work with the Oracle Customer Success Manager and the Oracle Portal for Request For Changes,Service Requests and Configuration Management
- Work with all parties within the business to ensure the right level of access is provided to each member to support their role within the access of systems
Skills and Experience required:
* Previous experience of environment and release management from at least 3 multivendor projects
* Experience and Understanding of the Oracle CX suite predominantly CX Sales
* Previous experience in managing and monitoring the request for change processes
* Functional Setup Manager experience within Oracle Cloud Applications
* People skills to facilitate meetings between system technical partners within delivery and incumbent/legacy applications
* Strong knowledge within the Oracle Applications and Technology - SaaS (Oracle Software as a Solution) Cloud footprint to coordinate code promotion and versioning
* Experience of Oracle Application, Reporting, and Integration Middleware environment management.
This company offer a competitive salary and range of benefits including a Bonus scheme.
This role can be undertaking in Hybrid working conditions only being on site 2/3 days a week.
If this sounds like the right fit for your skills and you would like to find out more detail, please either contact Damian Bicknell on 01223298159 or Apply to the vacancy.