I am currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join a supportive, collaborative, cross functional Scrum team, helping them to evolve their clinical delivery platform and other intervention-based tools providing cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to patients.
EA first are proud to be working with an outstanding organisation that are transforming the way mental health problems are treated worldwide. As one of the UK's largest and most trusted providers of digital mental healthcare, the work they do already changes lives every single day. But their mental healthcare revolution is just getting started.
To be successful in this role you will need to have outstanding communication skills and work cohesively with the team around you. Be able to use the latest DevOps practices to achieve time and cost - saving benefits.
The platform is made up of a number of Azure-hosted services comprising React UIs and .NET Core HTTP APIs. We are looking for strong working experience of Azure cloud infrastructure management, security management, networking, incident management, monitoring and alerting, and container orchestration.
You will have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and will have designed, built, and maintained CI/CD pipelines and tools to support rapid, reliable deployments.
You will be provided plenty of opportunities to develop your skills in both a technical and leadership capacity, should you wish.
The role will invlove below tasks:
- Help migrate legacy CI/CD pipeline to Azure DevOps, then iterate and manage improvements
- Improve the overall security of our technical estate (secrets & identity management, monitoring, detection & response)
- Improve our incident management processes and tooling
- Provide consultancy to our development teams on DevOps good practices (training, workshops, support)
- Measure and improve the robustness of our systems, products and services
- Working knowledge of a software development programming language would be valuable in this role.
- Working experience in the Azure cloud is essential.
You are not expected to be a specialist in everything but here is what the modern tech-stack includes:
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Pulumi (Typescript) & Helm
- Azure DevOps Pipelines, GoCD, TeamCity & Octopus Deploy
- Azure App Insights, Elastic Stack, Prometheus & Grafana
- NET MVC web app
- .NET Core REST APIs
- React UI
- Azure Function Apps
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure SignalR Service
There will be clear opportunities to show your capability and grow with a training budget set for each individual employee to further develop their skills.
There is a very competitive salary on offer along with a range of excellent benefits.
If you would like to work for an organisation that are making positive change to people's lives and health, then please contact Damian Bicknell on 01223298159 or please apply.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.