The Multi Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a highly skilled Business Manager who will support the CEO in the strategic development and operation of the Trust, with responsibility for all central service functions of the Trust.
As Business Manager you will:
- Oversee the Finance, IT, Premises and HR teams within the MAT, line managing all support staff involved
- Contribute to and deliver the vision, strategic direction and objectives for the Trust
- Ensure all aspects of the Trust are legally compliant
- Ensure the production of appropriate business plans to implement and achieve the strategies agreed by/with the Board
- Assist in the development of governance policies for review and approval
- Seek out and develop new strategies for ensuring future resources
- Take appropriate steps to protect the Trust from risk
As the role is integral to the strategic leadership of the school, the successful candidate must be a confident leader who can function well as part of a team, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have a 'can-do' attitude, be highly organised and have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
The Trust is happy to look at candidates interested in this role, on either a full or part time basis.