Looking to join an international FMCG business? This role situated in a division based in Grimsby (with Hybrid working) plays a key part in the finance team. You will be responsible for ensuring the costing model is up to date supporting the commercial decisions of the management team.
International FMCG organisation with operations in 13 countries. Excellent track record of looking after and developing their teams.
As cost accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the companies costing model and ensure it's fully updated with latest assumptions on product prices, CPI, labour rates, yields and labour assumptions
- Obtain latest prices from procurement every period and provide updated MSPs to Commercial to agree changes with customers
- Periodically review yield and labour assumptions with factory managers to ensure these reflect current operations
- Produce concept costs for all new development products/potential new business with the aid of recipes and process flows as provided by the NPD teams.
- Support Commercial with product costing for new tenders and customer price reviews.
- Work with management accounts team to ensure they are using latest costings for weekly accounts and also that any differences identified are fed back in to costing model where appropriate.
Ideally you will be either part of fully qualified CIMA / ACCA with experience of producing costing in an manufacturing / FMCG environment. You will be communication across the organisation so strong interpersonal skills will be very important.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.