As a key part of the Data Team you will be responsible for all activities related to Data across the platforms.
Leading local employer.
In this role you will:
- Act as the go-to person for all data related queries and issues experienced by the business users.
- Ensure data quality, data definitions and data compliances are met.
- Manage meta-data and processes to ensure proper use of data is being created, read, reported, updated or deleted.
- Ensure data is protected and security procedure enforced.
- Take active role in data governance framework, feedback on practices and recommend improvements.
- Participating in the modelling and defining of data elements across all integrated systems
- Become advocate for data integrity and enforce data handling within user communities
- Build Cloud data models objects for data extraction, reporting and dashboarding.
The succesful candidate will be an expereince data analyst with strong communication skills.
£35,000 plus benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.