EA first are proud to be working with an outstanding organisation that specialise in creating improvements and developments in Mental healthcare.
This organisation has partnered with over 700 therapists to bring treatment to people across the UK, they are going through a period of growth and are looking to recruit a DeVops Engineer to join the growing team.
This role will allow you to work with great sense of purpose working on products that will have a direct affect in improving peoples lives.
To be successful in this role you will need to have outstanding communication skills and work cohesively with the team around you. Be able to use the latest DevOps practices to achieve time and cost - saving benefits.
You are not expected to be a specialist in everything but here is what the modern tech-stack includes:
- Cloud Administration Experience (Azure Preferred) -, Automating, Operating and Architecting.
- Knowledge of web technologies, microservices and APIs
- Kubernetes orchestration and Docker containers and
- Infrastructure as Code - Helm , Pulumi (Typescript),Terraform etc
- Experience developing CI/CD Pipelines (Azure DevOps Preferred)
- Monitoring, Logging (Azure Monitoring Tools, Prometheus & Grafana, Elastic Stack)
- Networking - DNS Firewalls, VPNs, load balancing and Routing
- Development workflow knowledge including version control (Git/GitHub)
- Scripting (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.)
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively
- Work with Integrity and openness
- Be a motivated individual and able to motivate others.
There will be clear opportunities to show your capability and grow with a training budget set for each individual employee to further develop their skills.
There is a very competitive salary on offer along with a range of excellent benefits.
If you would like to work for an organisation that are making positive change to people's lives and health, then please contact Damian Bicknell on 01223298159 or please apply.