My Client is a highly successful, innovative, and ambitious organisation, offering an unparalleled service to their customers. They have an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Professional to come and join their existing team.
This organisation is a well-established business, running for over 50 years with clients Spread over 160 countries. They have just finished replatforming and are now working on enhancing their clients journey within.
This is a very exciting time to join a forward thinking busniess.
This role will require knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and more recently on Dynamics 365
- Experience of liaising with Stakeholders and non- IT staff to gain full understanding of requirements.
- Experience of testing your own and others work prior to release.
- Experience of working as a Dynamics Developer
- Technical understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Extensive technical experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong .NET/C# background
- Experience in Azure
- Experience across Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and other technologies such as Azure, SharePoint, Office 365,
- PowerBI experience
- Office 365 experience
Apply to the Role:
They are Offering a Competitive Salary for this vacancy.
This role can be fully remote, or part office based, which is located in Cambridge.
The right candidate for this role will be able to take accountability and ownership, whilst being enthusiastic. A creative individual that will be team player, willing to share and implement new ideas and solutions.
If you're interested please submit your CV for application