I am currently recruiting an EVP of Product and Desgn to join a growing orgainstion who are working to revolutionize Metal Healthcare across the globe. The Executive Vice President of Product and Design will have overall accountability for the product and design strategies and organizations. They are an established healthcare industry thought leader with a deep understanding of challenges within the US (and global) healthcare ecosystem.
Within this organisation everyone is committed to the same goal: transforming the way mental health problems are treated worldwide.
As one of the UK's largest and most trusted providers of digital mental healthcare, the work this organisation does already changes lives every single day. But the mental healthcare revolution is just getting started.
They have a 150-strong team and a health and wellbeing package to support you each and every day. Plus, plenty of opportunity for growth and development as the team all strive to achieve our collective ambition.
The EVP is passionate about leading a talented team as they are about creating digital products that delight consumers. They have demonstrated hands-on success in building technology-based products and for new markets and can work closely with an accomplished team of scientists, academics, and commercial professionals while advocating for product and design vision in order to achieve company objectives. A leader who will thrive in a fast-paced environment is one who enjoys a good challenge, loves to problem solve alongside a brilliant team, and is comfortable with - and can help the teamwork through - ambiguity
- Lead, develop, mentor, champion and motivate a team of product and design experts through the product development lifecycle for clinically-validated and highly-evidenced products in a nascent market
- Implement a data-driven product development philosophy to inform decision-making and to define outcomes
- Set a product and design vision that understands and meets the needs of targeted customer segments
- Establish ways of working that empower teams to deliver on-time and flawless execution against agreed pipeline and roadmap
- Hold trusted, supportive and collaborative working relationships with senior leader peers including AI, legal/IP, marketing, evidence, commercial, operations, and engineering
- Partner with the Leadership Team and ieso Board to develop and align a 2-5 year Product strategy with company objectives and capital strategies for the next 2-5 years
- Own and be an advocate for a culture of innovation, experimentation and design thinking that puts users at the heart of what we do and ensures decisions are appropriately researched and evidenced, and grounded in data
- Represent ieso at customer, industry, and press events relevant to the role
- Demonstrated product leadership experience in a health technology or digital health field; 7+ years managerial experience of product and design teams
- Hands-on product build experience in the B2B or B2B2C health industry, driving adoption by payers, health systems, and/or life sciences companies (preferably medical devices)
- Experience incorporating ethical research design principles (including scientific trials) and lived experience
- The ability, confidence and desire to challenge, debate and drive commitment from peers
- Deep understanding of external stakeholders and industry trends; knows how to access the market for testing product ideas and business models
- Thrives in an environment of ambiguity, has an entrepreneurial drive, and a positive 'make it happen' attitude when confronted with complex challenges
- Brings new ways of thinking and operating to the team.
- Quick decision-making and ability to pivot as new information becomes available
- Experience in mental health field
- Experience with AI/ML
- Experience with high-growth, global companies
- Experience developing SaMD regulated products; pragmatic understanding of applicability to product test, pilot, build and launch stages
This is a home-based, US position. Slight preference for Boston/Northeast area but not required. Travel to UK home office required for onboarding and as business dictates (~4x/year?); US travel as required for agreed industry events, customer presentations, etc.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources