EA First are working with a well regarded Engineering organisation based in the Ely area who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant into their busy and expanding Finance team.
This is a broad role with great progression opportunities.
- Financial Reporting: ownership of all core reporting including month end processes, year end/statutory reporting as well as oversight of AP/AR function
- Commercial: support with budget, forecasting and ad-hoc analysis. Identifying opportunities for growth as well as highlighting risk.
- Team Development: assist with upskilling of team members as well as playing at active role in defining and developing new roles as the function grows
The Successful Applicant
- Have hands on can do attitude
- Be able to operate within a fast-paced, growth environment
- Have strong communications skills
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
What's on Offer
- Up to £45,000 - 55,000 salary (experience dependent)
- A performance related bonus
- Discounted voucher scheme
- Pension contribution
- Clear progression within a rapidly expanding and high performing company