EA First is delighted to be supporting a forward-thinking, unique organisation who are specialist in what they do.
This is a unique firm who have grown significantly in the last few years and have big growth plans moving forward. They pride themselves on who they are and what they do.
This is a unique firm who have grown significantlyin the last few years and have big growth plans moving forward. They pride themselves on who they are and what they do.
This modern virtual finance team are experts in their field. They are a unique business who offer a variety of solutions to their impressive portfolio of clients.
This business offer a CFO led virtual finance function and this role will report into the directors and will take responsibility for some of the larger accounts. The main responsibilities are as follows -
- Creating and presenting management accounts and board packs to stakeholders.
- Designing, implementing and managing finance processes and policies for clients.
- Advising business owners on financial issues affecting their businesses which can include tax planning, cashflow issues and applications for funding.
- Managing a small team and recruitment for that team.
- Excellent standard of communication across the board including formal reporting, advice to clients and supporting the wider team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deal with a demanding workload which can include conflicting demands on time.
- Ability to lead and supervise a team.
- Up to date knowledge of current regulatory framework surrounding the accountancy sector and the ability to put the accounting standards and tax legislation into practical application to suit client needs.
- A client orientated approach to work and ability to maintain client relationships.
- Focus on ownership of work and responsibility of delivery to clients.
Great working environment
Diverse work and progression opportunities
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.