Working for one of the most dynamic and successful CFO's that Cambridge has to offer, I offer a rare opportunity to jump into the number 2 spot of one of Cambridge's premier brands.
This opportunity offers real input into what has been one of the biggest success stories of the Cambridge market.
As the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- A large finance department covering financial accounts/management accounts/transactional accounting/tax
- Helping lead with an ERP Implementation - Oracle EBS
- Helping ensure accurate reporting to the US
- Working very closely with the CFO & CEO
- Lots of ad-hoc project work
This role has the opportunity to grow in other directions as the successful individual gets to grip with the role and empowers their direct reports to run the department.
You will be an experienced leader with a good technical background.
Very competitive salary & bonus & benefits on offer.