An outstanding career move for a candidate looking to further develop their commercial and leadership skills in a FTSE 50 organisation. You will manage the projects which will deliver the ambitious growth strategy and open new markets. Reporting to the CFO you will work closely with the groups senior stake holders ensuring projects are coordinated and delivered effectively.
This is an opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional with a proven ability to deliver cross functional projects. You will take a lead on these projects and will need to manage key decision makers across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Successfully deliver projects to the business through the management and co-ordination of the process
- Oversee and drive the financial models supporting the projects
- Preparation of sign off presentation and all supporting documentation
- Work with Business Performance and Strategy teams to prepare post project handover
- Manage acquisition process working across a full range of disciplines
This role will provide commercial exposure required before moving into a Finance Directorship role. There will be plenty of future opportunities within this group at that level.
Renumeration: £90,000 - £115,000 + Car + Bonus + benefits