Are you looking for a varied standalone HR Officer position, based in Cambridge?
We are recruiting for a HR Officer who will provide high-quality, tailored HR support across all departments of this organisation.
Contributing to a high energy culture of engagement and supporting people to be their best, this broad job role includes:
- Coordinating and delivering new starter inductions
- Preparing worker agreements, contracts of employment and associated paperwork
- Manage the sickness/absence and holiday procedure including organising return to work interviews
- To oversee and assume the responsibility for all recruitment processes including uploading job advertisements, managing the recruitment inbox and assisting line managers with selection of candidates.
- Reference checking
- Management of the HRIS along with the time and attendance system
- Training administration
- Support the delivery of the company wellbeing strategy
- Manage the completion of staff and management reviews
- Provide support with the staff engagement survey
- Support or carry out any disciplinary/capability hearings or performance management meetings
- Management of employee timesheets
- Updating policies and procedures
Ideally you will be CIPD (Level 5 upwards) qualified along with HR experience in a standalone position. Experience of processing payroll and knowledge of Breathe HR would be desirable.
HR generalist experience is essential along with excellent organisational and time management skills.
Do get in touch for a confidential discussion if you are interested in finding out more information.
Cambridge (flexibility to work remotely 2 days per week)
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm with flexibility around start and finish times
Up to £32,000 per annum
Pension, Health Care Cash Plan, 33 days annual leave including bank holidays, free lunch provided each day and more.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.