I am currently working with an impressive Cambridge business as they look to secure an interim Financial Controller on a 3-6 month contract. This will be a pivotal role, working in a fast-paced environment
A key element of the role will be to review processes and controls, to implement a robust control framework and be a key member of the implementation team for their new ERP.
The interim Financial Controller will have responsibility for:
- Monthly management reports
- Be a key member of the team to implement IFS, a new ERP system
- Providing the Finance Director with detail cost and revenue reporting/variance analysis
- Liaising with the wider business
- Continuous improvement
- Liaise with internal and external audit
- Team management
For this opportunity you will be an immediately available qualified accountant.
Experience of working within a Manufacturing industry is desirable but not essential.
Hybrid working on offer.