EA First have an exciting opportunity for an Interim IT Support Engineer to join a Successful organisation on a 6 - 9-month temp contract.
This role will require you to be multi skilled and be able to proactively create solutions throughout the IT departments including Network, cyber security, financial, and cloud-based solutions
To be successful in this position you must have an in-depth knowledge of Office365, this organisation is in the early stages on an Office 365 transition and will require support in the implementation of this. The correct candidate will have great people skills and be happy to guide and train others through the best practice of using Office 365.
- Support the company's systems and services, providing third line support to resolve issues, this could be internal or with external third-party partners within the departments SLAs
- Responsible for maintaining and configuring IT infrastructure services both on cloud basis and on premise.
- Work with internal and eternal stakeholders to review, enhance and implement new technologies.
- Ensure the organisation is protected from cyber security threats, completing regular security scans and test to mitigate the risk of an attack. Work with the cyber security team to build new security solutions and configure systems to protect both internal and external users.
You will be required to have experience in the following:
- Be able to provide support across all IT departments
- A thorough understanding of administering in M365 cloud based environment
- Be able to configure and manage network security tools also have knowledge of network technologies - firewall switches and router as well as the environment /demilitarized zone and internet protocols
- Microsoft SQl Server
- Change Management
- Experience of VM ware and VSphere
We have a flexable day rate to play with and a competitive salary if taken on a FTC.
If you feel you have what it takes to complete this role and would like to discuss this opportunity further please apply.