My client are seeking an ambitious Junior Buyer, with some exposure to buying and negotiation who is looking to progress and step up into a Buyer role. They are looking to support and develop a potential candidate in their purchasing career.
My client are a growing manufacturing business based in Birmingham, looking to add talented people to their business.
The key responsibilities for the role of Junior Buyer based in Birmingham will be:
- Supporting with the buying and negotiation process across the business.
- Carrying out day to day purchasing duties.
- Identifying new suppliers and maintaining relationships with existing ones.
- Assisting with the analysis of supplier performance and market trends.
- Supporting with the development and implementation of purchasing strategies.
- Managing and monitoring inventory levels to ensure adequate stock levels are maintained.
- Conducting market research to ensure we are getting the best deals for our business.
The successful candidate for the role of Junior Buyer based in Birmingham will have:
- Experience within purchasing, with exposure to buying and negotiation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ambitious and keen to develop their skills within the business.
The successful candidate for the role of Junior Buyer based in Birmingham will receive:
- A salary of up to £30,000.
- A Monday to Friday working schedule, 4.5 days a week.
- Excellent progression and training opportunities, with a commitment from my client to support and develop a potential candidate in their purchasing career.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.