EA First are working with a highly regarded, award winning, Top 20 Accountancy Practice, who are looking to appoint a Outsourcing Manager to commerciallly manage a exciting (VIP) portolio of clints!
The role need not be based in London but you will be required to visit the London office around once a week (post Covid-19)
You will be responsible for effectively managing the department's management accounts division, which includes the provision of back-office services for a portfolio of VIP clients within set deadlines and to maximise the fee income of the portfolio.
- Managing a team of 15 Bookkeepers and Management Accountants
- Managing a portfolio of 10 VIP clients
- Focus is more on managerial skills, supervising, reviewing output of team, planning, review process
- Assessing risk profile
- Genuine work life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (Or 28 days on a training contract, with the opportunity to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Paid CSR time
- Car lease scheme
- And more!
If you would like to discuss this rare, exciting, opportunity in more detail, please apply today. Alternatively please call us on 01223 298150 for more infomation and a detailed job discription.