The Product Design Director will act as the first point of contact on product related matters. Within the Product Design team, you will work with Product Discovery, Solution Architects,Product Delivery and Operations teams to ensure the product delivered positively impacts the business in the long term.
As an exciting fast-growth Fintech organisation, you can expect to join a business where a united successful mindset filters through their culture. They have a strong brand, reputation and team that deliver to the highest standard.
There is diversity in thought and ideas which is consistently celebrated.
If you are someone who has an open mindset to learning, developing ideas and embraces the opportunity work with clients then this could be a brilliant role for you.
Please find further details below on Product Design Director position working for a Fintech in London
Technology or Consultancy experience is required
UX Design experience would be advantageous
The key focus of the Product team is the new feature discovery, design, and development of this technology platform. You will be expected to act as the first point of contact on product related matters.
Within the Product Design sub-team, you will work with (1) Product Discovery to gain an in-depth understanding of product requirements (2) Solution Architects within the Technology team to design and recommend the most appropriate architecture approach to technical solutions to meet product requirements (3) Product Delivery to ensure designed solutions are delivered as expected (4) Operations teams to collect internal feedback on the platform with a view to continuously improve and enhance the platform.
* Maintain Roadmaps (External & Internal)
* Be a conduit between the Product and Technology teams, interacting regularly with Solution Architects on all internal workshops, to have robust discussions on the architecture approach to technical solutions as well as subsequent analyses
* Advocate for user experience of the platform and take ownership over usability in designing technical solutions with architects
* For new features that are to be added to our platform, lead the conversion of product requirements into technical solutions
* Provide input, on behalf of the team, within the Origination processes on items required by prospect clients that are not out-of-the-box functionalities, define whether those can and should be offered and if to be offered, whether those should be extended to all Demica clients
* Own the design and update of various training collateral, including the Product Specification for the platform and demo videos
* Proactively identify training requirements and lead the provision of training forinternal and external parties
* Keep abreast of peers and competitor analysis
* Identify technology drivers, critical technology attributes, related existing and emerging technologies with their commercial readiness levels, and the opportunity space enabled by these technologies
The ideal Product Design Director will demonstrate the following. Please do not be deterred from applying for the role if you do not tick all these boxes. We would rather hear from you!
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Basic understanding of financial products and concepts
* Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
* Ability to relay technical information to non-technical customers
* Strong reasoning and technical troubleshooting skills
* Have genuine interest in technology concepts, must have tech "at heart" for delivering the best possible financial solution to customers
* Passion for challenge and opportunity to grow in a rapid moving entrepreneur environment
* Experience as UX Designer an advantage
* Experience of working with distributed systems
* Able to work across functions (origination, product, marketing, technology and operations) to deliver customer objectives.
* Knowledge on Software Product Delivery processes, especially in Agile methodologies
* Knowledge on Software delivery lifecycle including Requirements Gathering, User Stories, Development, QA, UAT and Release management
12 Month FTC
Pension, Healthcare, Holidays etc
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.