I am currently recruiting for a Product Owner with an exciting client.
This client produces cutting edge technological products linked to assessing human well-being.
As they add additional resources to their already impressive team, this offers a genuine chance to join at what is also for them, quite an exciting period of their life as a business.
You will be responsible for
- Managing and ordering the team backlog in line with the customer requirements
- Decomposing product requirements into matured and estimated user stories that can be achieved in a single sprint.
- Hold and Lead daily stand ups and plan sprint meetings
- Constantly monitor the progress of the sprint.
- Ensure the team is constantly updated within information regarding to the backlog, to ensure they are never blocked.
- To ensure each story has validated to meet the criteria required to pass the test process.
You will need
- Have previous experience of working as a Product Owner
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal English Language.
- A Solid understanding of Software Engineering,
- Forward thinking individual with excellent analytical skills.
- To be able to chair and arrange SCRUM ceremonies would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, and you would like the chance to work with a fast-growing business on cutting edge products then please submit your application.