Recruiting now for a Senior FPGA Engineer within a busy R&D hardware department, based in Waterbeach!
As a key appointment within the business, this is an excellent opportunity if you have experience within FPGA design and enjoy working on every phase of the design from concept to delivery.
Duties will include:
- Complete FPGA design tasks
- Work alongside software engineers to develop drivers and application software
- Work alongside hardware engineers to support testing, evaluate devices and agree constraints
- Work from concept through to delivery on a large SOC project
- Focus on functional requirement, power minimisation and to support testability
- Developing Verilog code
- Smaller FPGA & CPLD designs including adding additional features to existing product
Ideally, you will have experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team on fast-paced projects and:
- Previous experience in FPGA design and a sound understanding of the principals involved
- High level synthesis knowledge (desirable)
- Degree educated or equivalent in Physics or Electronics
- Enthusiasm to take on new challenges
- Hight attention to detail
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.