EA First have recently been engaged to assist in recruiting a Software Developer for a forward thinking and growing Fintech organisation to join a successful team, working on an award-winning platform. This company has an even split between finance and technology and has seen huge growth over the past 5 years of over 150 employees.
This role will require you to have around 5 years' experience as a Software Developer, it will be essential to have a detailed knowledge of Java technologies, Database concept and solid knowledge of SQL. working collaboratively on the full SDLC using agile methodologies.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop working software from the user stories gained.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Dev team including Business Analyst, Product Owners and Senior Developers.
- Writing Code using SQL, Java and Angular
- Review your own code and the work of your peers
- Debugging and removing defects.
Tech Stack being used currently:
- Java, Hibernate and Spring boot- Other ORM frameworks can be used.
- SQL, REAT API, camel
- Junit, Mockito other testing frameworks can be used.
- Test driven development using GIT, Tomcat, Kubernetes
A Degree within Computer Science / Software engineering or equivalent discipline is desirable.
There is a competitive salary on offer with an added yearly bonus scheme.
Flexible working with half the week on site and half WFH.
If you are interested in hearing more about this organisation and vacancy, please either apply or contact Damian Bicknell on 01223298159.