We at EA First are excited to be partnering with an Education Charity who are looking for a System Manager - Web Developer with experience in .Net
Our client is searching for a Web Developer who can provide leadership and management of the website.
Being able to work for an Education Charity is always a noble achievement and with our particular client they truly believe in their mission to help drive education for adults from all backgrounds and challenges, whilst inspiring everyone and society altogether.
A key focus of the role is to effectively manage and maintain and develop the Website and web services. You will be the primary technical specialist in web services, although you will also provide support to the companies systems.
The post holder will need to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders including suppliers and work in partnership to deliver improved web services.
You will be a leader in the team, who plays an integral role where you get to make crucial decisions which will influence the financial aspects of the company
Proficient experience with:
- .NET (essential)
- Office 365, SharePoint and Salesforce
The successful candidate will need to deliver the following:
- Manage the design, structuring, maintenance of the Website, web services and supporting activities and provide oversight of web application security provision
- Help with the development and implementation of the I.T strategy, plans and policies as a member of the I.T management team
- Develop procedures and associated implementation, testing and training plans for web applications and database administration, security and data management
- Identify and manage integrations with other systems, including Single Sign
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement effective changes to the system
Working for a UK leading Education Charity
Remote working (anywhere in the UK)
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.