My client are a leading Retailer based in the UK.
They're looking for an experienced WMS Project Manager to be responsible for the development and roll out of standardised systems across the UK logistics network.
My client are a leading Retailer based in the UK who are looking for a WMS Project Manager.
The WMS Project Manager will be responsible for providing leadership to the end to end delivery of large scale projects within the logistics network.
These projects will include operational design, continuous improvement activities & WMS implementations.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Develop Supply chain implementation team ensuring appropriate technical/process skills are developed with succession plan in place to minimise single points of failure
- Develop and manage the implementation budget to ensure funding is available to meet the challenging roll out timescales
- Work with tech teams to ensure current and future operations support processes are robust
- Identify and agree project deliverables with WMS Programme Manager
- Manage various test phases including UAT - assist in the creation of scenarios and ensure testing plan, resource requirements and IT considerations are all met
- Ensure all training documentations, work instructions are trained out to all parties involved in any changes to process or new processes being introduced
- Manage and mitigate risk across projects, ensuring the benefits are constantly being reviewed and still viable deliverables
- Maintain a Project Governance methodology engaging on a regular basis with the key stakeholders of the project.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 5 years logistics management experience
- Experience of delivering complex change projects, specifically Warehouse Management System implementations Experience in using core project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of modern Warehouse Management (WMS) & Automated (WCS) solutions
- Strong working knowledge of JDA Discrete WMS, Blue Yonder WMS applications
- Remote or Hybrid working with an expectation to travel when needed.
£65,000 + car, bonus, pension and holidays
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.