EA First are delighted to be recruiting for an Account Manager to join a highly regarded business based just outside of Cambridge on a permanent basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing team.
Based just on the outskirts of Cambridge, our client is looking to hire an Account Manager who will be responsible for delivering a range of services including management reporting, bookkeping and credit control to a range of clients under the direction of the Manager. This is a permanent full time position with the flexibility to work hybrid after probation.
- Bookkeeping, credit control and management reporting
- Understand clients reporting and accounting requirements
- Timely completion of all aspects of accounts preparation
- AAT level 4 qualified, ACCA fully or partially qualified (or about to start studies)
- Cloud Based Accounting
- Strong accountancy and communication skills
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- Hybrid working (after probation)
- Free parking
- Career progression
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.