If you enjoy managing, developing and strengthening existing relationships with a small number of key clients, read on for more information on this exciting Account Manager opportunity.
As Account Manager, you will be proactively contacting clients - building excellent relationships to enable the open and honest sharing of data.
This is a permanent, full time position which includes hybrid working and travel to customer sites.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with customers to re-finance loans and recover outstanding debt
- Preparing, reviewing and analysing the ongoing credit worthiness of all commercial loan facilities
- Regular onsite visits to ensure performance and objectives are being met and then reporting this back to senior management
- Conduct and report on reviews
- When needed, put in place specific remedial action plans to improve performance
- Verifying and processing loans and following client management procedures
- Negotiating financial terms and pricing with clients
- Preparing of monthly reports
- Ability to communicate with strength and empathy in delicate situations
- Deliver accurate and comprehensive credit applications/proposals
Account, Client or Relationship management experience is essential along with debt recovery.
Any experience in commercial/corporate finance/banking would be helpful.
You will need to demonstrate excellent analytical, problem solving and planning skills as well as being level-headed and willing to embrace change.
If you like challenging processes to improve efficiency this would be encouraged!
Near Ely, Cambridgeshire (hybrid working available)
£40-50,000 per annum + car allowance
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.