EA First are delighted to be partnering with a Global Newmarket business in their search for a Group Reporting Accountant to join their vibrant team.
The Group Reporting Accountant will be vital in providing the key senior stakeholders with insightful reports and information, this is crucial with group business decisions.
This Group Reporting Accountant will be responsible for:
- Providing FP&A finance support to accounting teams regarding productivity and reporting
- Produce monthly internal reports using input from stakeholders across the group
- Implement process improvements
- Assisting with other Finance Projects
- Consolidation of all group reporting
- Responsible for analysing management information and identifying trends of all group reporting including management accounts, budget and forecasts.
As the successful FP&A Accountant you will:
- Part qualifed or Newly Qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a commercial accounting role ideally within a group function
- Team player who is confident communicating across all business levels
- Excellent IT Skills and ERP system knowledge
The salary is negotiable plus benefits to include Contributory Pension, Health Insurance and Life Insurance.
This is a permanent vacancy with the flexibility to work hours to suit the individual.
Due to the nature of the role, there would be a minimum of 4 days per week in the office required.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.