EA First are delighted to be partnered with a global software business in Cambridge with their search for a Accounts Assistant. This is a fixed term contract for 9-12 months, with possibility of going permeant.
This is an brilliant Accounts Assistant opportunity to join a successful finance team based outside cambridge for 9-12 month contract.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Raising and processing Invoices
- Set up new supplier bank payments
- Review and approval of staff expenses
- First point of contact for the transactional finance team and supporting with queries
- Reconciling credit and debit notes Tax and Vat
- General bookkeeping and admin duties
- Ideally this client is looking for someone who is able to start this role in May
- Studying toward or completed the relevant accountancy qqualifications:
- Experience working within fast pace finance department with ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP and excel is preferable but full training will be given
Salary up to £30k (depending on experience) plus hybrid/ flexible working,
The offices are based just outside of Cambridge City center, with free parking and easy access to public transport.