EA First are delighted to be partnered with a global biotech business in Cambridge with their search for a Accounts Assistant.
This is an brilliant Accounts Assistant opportunity to join a successful finance team based outside cambridge.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant will include but are not limited to;
- Raising and processing Invoices
- Managing the accounts inbox, acting as the first point of contact fr an queries
- Review and approval of staff expenses
- First point of contact for the transactional finance team and supporting with queries
- Reconciling credit and debit notes Tax and Vat
- General bookkeeping and admin duties
- Support the Management Accountant with month end reconciliations
- Supporting the wider finance team with year end
- Ideally this client is looking for someone who is able to start this role in May
- Studying toward or completed the relevant accountancy qqualifications:
- Experience working within fast pace finance department with ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP and excel is preferable but full training will be given
Salary up to £30k (depending on experience) plus hybrid/ flexible working,
The offices are based just outside of Cambridge City center, with free parking and easy access to public transport.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.