EA First are delighted to be partnered with a national SME, based in Ely with their search for a permanent Accounts Assistant to support their finance team.
This is a brilliant Accounts Assistant position to join a successful finance team based in Ely with excellent access to public transport.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Raising and processing Invoices
- Set up new supplier bank payments
- Review and approval of staff expenses
- First point of contact for the transactional finance team and supporting with queries
- Reconciling credit and debit notes Tax and Vat
- Supporting the office administrator with weekly payroll
- Assisting the annual audit.
- Adhoc project where required
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar role
- Sage 50 knowledge is Desirable
- Experience working within fast-paced finance department with ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As Accounts Assistant you will be offered a salary up to £25k plus hybrid/ flexible working, pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
The offices are based in Ely, with free parking and easy access to public transport.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.