Work for an organisation that has quadrupled in size in only six years!
EA First are working alongside a fast growing organiation based in Newmarket in their search for an Accounts Assistant.
The company are looking to bring on board an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance team. Directly reporting into the FP&A manager, this position provides a variety of essential finance responsibilities. Including the opportunity to gain an insight and support the FD with certain tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead sales ledger management, invoices, and debtors.
- Collaborate on queries and unapproved invoices.
- Reconcile customer statements and resolve discrepancies.
- Master credit card processing and analysis.
- Handle employee expenses with precision.
- Manage fleet payments and purchase ledger.
- Support finance team and tackle adhoc projects.
- Provide clarity on financial matters.
- Analyse expenditure, including fleet/vehicles.
The successfull candidate for this role will possess an enthusiastic attitude with a passion for numbers, detail, and deadlines.
The Newmarket based organisation are offering a competitive salary as well as an unmatched opportunity to support the FD in particular tasks.
If you believe you're the correct candidate for the role, click the link below to apply today!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.