My client has an immediate requirement for an Accounts Assistant to join the existing accounts team. The Accounts Assistant role is a varied role reporting directly to the financial controller this role will provide support to the finance team.
The Accounts Assistant role will be responsible for:
- Processing accounts payable invoices including resolving any queries
- Prepare, maintain, and manage general ledger accounting
- Process and check employee expenses monthly.
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Making payments
- Process daily bank statement entries
- Assisting with payroll processing
- General ad-hoc projects set by the Financial Controller
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in accounts and will be able to hit the ground running and commit to the assignment.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience required for this role, please apply immediately!