An exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant with payroll experience to join an international business based in the Newmarket to assist with the processing of a busy payroll operation.
A global business is looking to add a Accounts Assistant / payroll specialist to their growing business. This role will be based in their Newmarket office.
Responsibilities for this Account Assistant vacancy will involve:
- Undertaking accurate, complete, timely entry recording of data to the payroll system, and any other associated ancillary system or database.
- Supporting with the monthly payroll reports.
- Assist with any queries related to assigned payrolls Liaising with third party, HR and the wider finance team
- Managing starter and leaver records
- Pension Administration
- Taking responsibility for process expense claims
- Supporting with adhoc project
The successful Accounst Assistant / payroll specialist should be able to demonstrate at least 12 months' payroll experience, ideally gained from a fast-paced, high-volume payroll function.
Opportunity to work within a global busy payroll team for a global business paying a competitive salary plus benefits and Hybrid working.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.