EA First are partnering with a highly regarded health care organisation to support with their search for an Accounts Executive / Bookkeeper in West London. This organisation delivers medical excellence within their field.
My client is one of the most prestigious private clinics in London. This is a full time position that will require the successful candidate to be based in the West London office 5 days a week.
The Accounts Executive / Bookkeeper will be responsible for the following:
- Day-to-day operations of the finance activities
- Maintaining financial records, payroll, processing payments
- Facilitating external / internal audit assignments
- Processing payments and maintaining ledgers
- Reconciling bank accounts
The ideal Accounts Executive / Bookkeeper will need to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant experience in a Accounts Executive / Bookkeeper role or similar
- Consumer-focused approach
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver on time
- Professional and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £32,000 (dependant on experience), as well as many other excellent benefits including a bonus scheme etc.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.