A 12 month Contract for an Accounts Payable opportunity for our client based in city centre Cambridge..
For this contract assignment we are looking for an immediately available Accounts Payable who can start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities as the Accounts Payable include:
- Ensure all credits and invoices are matched accurately
- Pro-actively chase non-returned invoices and ensure correctly logged
- To deal with promptly and efficiently with supplier queries
- Ensure all outgoing payments are correctly recorded in Sage
- Liaise with suppliers to resolves invoice errors or late payments
- Process payments
- Other ad hoc duties to cover for other members of the team
- Managing purchase ledger invoices to ensure accuracy in payments
Ideally for this position you will be a proactive individual and will take ownership to see jobs through to completion, whilst implementing improvements to work processes and practices in your remit.
For this position attention to detail and accuracy is key, therefore you will have proven experience within a similar role.
If you are interested in this position please apply or get in contact with me on 01223 298154