A global business in Cambridge are looking to add a newly created Purchase Ledger Assistant to their business finance team. This wouk suit a school leaver or a recent grauate, looking to start their career in finance
This Purchase ledger Assistant role will report into the Senior Accountant. You will have the opportunity to gain international experience with a well-known global business. This role will mainly be remote working but have the opportunity to use the offices in Cambridge.
Responsibilities for the Purchase Ledger Assistant -
- Producing purchase ledger invoices
- Review and post counterpart accounts assistant invoice batches, payments and POs
- Supplier liaison, reconciliations of supplier statements and any resolution required
- Raising monthly payment runs and review of payment runs for any group entity
- Responsibility employee expenses
- Perform weekly bank reconciliations
- Updating cash flow actuals on a weekly basis
- Working closely with the wider finance team and non- finance
- Undertake general finance administration as required
requirements for the Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Experience of working within fast pace finance department with ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadline and attention to detail
- Capability to communicate with employees and third parties at all level
- Team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and excel is preferable but full training will be given
This a permanent role which boosts excellent opportunities to develop within a global brand.
The client is offering £24k plus benefits. Their Head office is based in Cambridge with hybrid working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.