Are you looking for a varied administrative position where you can support with HR, recruitment, marketing, events and more?!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy, customer focused environment in a newly created Administrative Assistant vacancy.
With wide-ranging responsibilities, we are looking for someone who is pro-active and organised to join a growing team.
- Assisting with the organisation of travel, customer visits, taking meeting notes and creating formal meeting minutes.
- Assisting the HR Manager with recruitment and other activities relating to HR.
- Organising conferences and overseeing logistics for external events.
- Coordinating press releases and formatting of presentations.
- Providing support for some marketing activities.
- Adding projects and tracking these within project manager software (training will be provided).
- Liaise with senior managers and the finance team to ensure expense reports are filed on schedule.
- Organise company social events.
- Raising purchase orders.
- General administrative tasks including answering the phones and organising the reception area.
Experience in Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint along with strong attention to detail and good prioritising skills are essential.
Familiarity with CRM software (particularly Hubspot) is desirable and training can be provided if required.
This is a full time, permanent vacancy.