Looking for a varied administrative position where you can support with HR, recruitment, marketing, events and more?!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrative Assistant, working full time hours in the office which is based in Great Abington, near Cambridge.
With wide-ranging responsibilities, we are looking for someone who is pro-active and organised to join a growing team.
- Assisting with the organisation of travel, customer visits, taking meeting notes and creating formal meeting minutes.
- Assisting the HR Manager with recruitment and other activities relating to HR.
- Organising conferences and overseeing logistics for external events.
- Coordinating press releases and formatting of presentations.
- Providing support for some marketing activities.
- Adding projects and tracking these within project manager software (training will be provided).
- Liaise with senior managers and the finance team to ensure expense reports are filed on schedule.
- Organise company social events.
- Raising purchase orders.
- General administrative tasks including answering the phones, booking in and welcoming visitors, organising the reception area as well as ordering stationery/office equipment.
We're looking for someone who has reception or administration experience along with excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise/multi-task.
Experience in Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint along with strong attention to detail and good prioritising skills are essential.
Familiarity with CRM software (particularly Hubspot) is desirable and training can be provided if required.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.