Are you ready to take your administrative skills to the next level? We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Administrator to join our client's Cambridge office.
A leading accountancy firm in the Cambridge area are looking to recruit a permanent hire into their admin team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a thriving team and build a successful career. The role is primarily office-based in Cambridge, offering a full-time position, but they're open to considering part-time arrangements for candidates committed to working more than 25 hours per week.
As a key member of the organisation, you will play a crucial role in managing various administrative tasks and supporting our team in delivering exceptional client service.
- Managing customer database information and setting up new clients
- Supporting the team with client chargeable administration
- Handling scanning and post duties Assisting with ad-hoc internal projects
- Covering reception, meeting and greeting clients/visitors, and handling phone calls
- Previous experience within the financial sector (desirable)
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality, and a professional appearance
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
What's on Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent internal training and development opportunities
- Chance to grow your experience with a reputable and professional firm
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.