Adviser Partnership Associate (Fintech Industry)
As this thriving Cambridge-based fintech firm continue their expansion, we are supporting with the recruitment of an Advisor Partnership Associate to become part of their team. This presents an excellent opportunity for potential career advancements.
You will be joining a forward thinking, open-minded team that would suit an individual who is detail orientated, motivated, and has the personality to onboard and help new staff.
You will play a crucial role in the onboarding and development of new partners while providing administrative assistance to maintain a smooth onboarding process.
Below is an overview of the job:
- Work alongside internal departments to sure any new Financial Business Partners have a smooth onboard.
- Provide an excellent service for new partners as their first point of contact during the onboarding process.
- Make sure new partners understand all steps and their documentation is precisely collected and processed.
- Phone and email answering to provide advisers with accurate and definite answers to their questions and queries.
- Help to prepare partnership agreements, ensuring precision and compliance with firm policies and regulatory necessities.
- Complete administrative tasks including data entry, document organisation, and record updating and storing.
- Keep an eye on and organise records of advisors kept in the company's CRM.
- Provide training to new advisors on the main company platforms.
- Contribute and help to streamline the onboarding process, suggestions and insights based on your experience are embraced.
We are looking for someone who is an excellent organiser with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
Ideally, you will have experience a customer service, client support or partnership management role from within the financial services industry, preferably fintech or wealth management.
Being proactive, collaborative and a good problem solver is essential.
Location: Cambridge (Hybrid working available)
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.