I am working with the UK's leading digital therapeutics organisations specialising in revolutionising the mental health care industry, they are looking to recruit a talented Android Developer to join the rapidly growing team.
I am looking for an experienced Android developer to lead the creation of an outstanding Android app to bring parity with the nascent iOS app. The ideal candidate will have a detailed understanding of the Android SDK and can take advantage of the latest tools to deliver an exceptional user experience. You will be helping this company develop our range of CBT-based healthcare products that will make a profound difference to the lives of tens of thousands of people seeking mental health care. They have a friendly and professional environment rooted in human values, They share an inclination to action and a desire to make a measurable difference to the people that use our products. The engineers are at the heart of our process from concept design through deployment and back for further iteration.
What You'll Do
- Translate designs and (functional and non-functional) requirements into app functionality.
- Design and document clean, logical app architecture that support the needs of the product vision.
- Coach and mentor members of the team.
- Share improvements that promote outstanding software engineering practices across the department.
- Have confidence as a self starter to begin this role as the sole Android developer within a small team.
- Experience publishing one or more apps in the Google Play Store.
- Demonstrable commercial experience in Android.
- Experience of building apps using native technologies for the Android platform.
- Experience integrating with and using third party libraries/applications (e.g. video providers).
- Have a good understanding of implementing security in public apps.
- Have experience writing accessibility compliant apps.
- Experience writing code which can be mocked and tested.
- Practical understanding of industry standard development principles and practices (SOLID, unit testing, integration testing, deployment, observation).
- Knowledge of cloud services like Azure
- Experience of working within an agile development team.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes.
- Experience validating non-functional aspects of application.
- Experience working with a design system.
- Health tech domain experience.
- Knowledge of medical device regulations SOC2 FDA submissions.
I am looking for passionate experienced Android developers who is passionate about helping this company improve the lives of people seeking better mental health care and support.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary along with a range of excellent benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.