Cambridge, Cambridgeshire- Assistant Finance Analyst
We are thrilled to be working with a Global Biotech business in Cambridge, looking to secure them an Assistant Finance Analyst.
Despite the current climate our client has been going from strength to strength and offering a perfect time to join them on a permanent basis.
This commercially focussed role is geared for somebody really looking to motor their career.
If you're willing to invest in your career, work hard, go above and beyond, then this client promises to ensure you will sit within the upper percentile of your peer group within the Cambridgeshire market.
Offering a competitive salary of £22,000- £28,000 (depending on experience.)
As the Assistant Finance Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Support with financial and data reporting
- Work closely with The Finance Analyst's variance analysis and producing monthly Financial performance reports
- Business partnering and proactively identifying trends in data to support in making recommendations on operational improvements
- Support with tasks including control account reconciliations, month end journals and prepayments by agreed deadlines
- Working closely with the Finance Analyst's in the annual budgeting setting process
Requirements as the Assistant Finance Analyst:
- Degree level education
- Commercial mindset and strong problem- solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Numerical and analytical skills with strong attention to detail