EA First are partnering with a highly regarded business based in Cambourne, to support their search for an Assistant Finance Analyst.
This is a great opportunity for those who have already gained experience in a Finance role and may be looking to start / complete studies. This role will be a mix of accounting administration and data collection in order to provide and report financial information.
Due to growth, this exciting role has been created to join their Finance team in being an Admin Analyst.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, that takes great pride in their work and most importantly driven!
This is a full-time, permanent position that will require the successful candidate to be based in their Cambourne office 2/3 days per week.
Working within the finance team, the Assistant Finance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Admin tasks such as fixed asset registers
- Preparing various reports
- Gathering workings for preparation of VAT Returns
- Processing invoices through the AP clerk
- Collecting and producing data for various management reports and information
- Involvement in Finance based projects and process improvements
The Assistant Finance Analyst will:
- Ideally be AAT/ACCA/ACA part-qualified OR qualified by experience
- Have an intermediate level of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, SharePoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of accounting and financial procedures (Desired)
- Good team work ethic
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £30,000 DOE, alongside excellent benefits such as bonuses, study support, pay rises etc.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.