This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Legal Executive to join a growing Ely based business.
As Assistant Legal Executive, you will assist with all aspects of the provision of dispute resolution, legal support and preparation of documents for the presentation of contractual claims, the defence of claims, or as an expert 3rd party.
This job offers variety, training and career development along with gaining the following experience:
- Assist with the preparation of contractual claim documentation for presentation including matters of delay and quantum
- Meeting clients to understand potential or crystallised disputes
- Form opinions on contractual advice to offer clients on both contentious and non-contentious work
- To review contract documentation and amendments - advising clients on associated risks and opportunities
- Drafting and preparation of construction contract documents
- Assist with the preparation of training content and material
- Assist with the delivery of training courses
- Assist in the preparation of Expert Witness Reports
- Maintain knowledge of new statute and judicial changes to law and legal interpretation
Working within a small team, you will be provided with training and support.
We are looking for someone who has a law degree, is a great team player, with strong communication skills and results driven.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.