This is a fantastic Assistant Management Accountant opportunity based in Cambridge. This is an essential role within the management accounts team, giving the opportunity to business partner with none finance and the wider finance team.
This Assistant Management accountant role is a Cambridge based full-time position and the chance to get a well-regarded brand on your CV. You will work closely with the management accounts team and other departments to produce accurate monthly management accounts.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Management Accountants with the production management accounts.
- Maintain and review accrual and prepayment schedules across the group, working with the team to review the balance sheet detail.
- Assist all Management Accountants in supporting the production of timely and accurate management accounts.
- Supporting with the production of budgets and forecasting
- Working closely with the management accountant to support with year end and audit processes
- Additional ad hoc finance duties as required by the Head of Management Accounts
The Successful candidates for the assistant management Accountant position will be:
- Studying towards the relevant accountancy qualification (AAT/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Demonstrate attention to details
- Strong ability with Microsoft office
This Assistant Management Accountant opportunity will give you the opportunity to be part of a well-known dynamic business in Cambridge.
The company offer a salary up to £33k (depending on experience) plus benefits and extensive training and support.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.