My Ely based client is looking to appoint a hybrid/ remote Assitant Management Accountant. The aim of this role is to work within the Finance team to support with the production of management accounts. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller within a dynamic and busy team, this role offers the scope to develop further as the organisation continues to grow.
The client is a high growth based in the Ely, has had huge success with global clients.
Located in Ely, duties will include:
- Assisting with production of monthly management account
- Responsibility for maintaining the fixed asset register
- Preparation of information required for raising of client invoices
- Monthly stock reconciliation and allocation of client costs
- Preparation of raising supplier invoices
- Responsibility for Balance Sheet reconciliations and upkeep of the general ledger
- Assisting with preparation and analysis of monthly results and KPIs
- Work with Financial Controller to drive improvements and efficiency
- Supporting the preparation of the budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with the year end audit process
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant:
- AAT Qualified or Part-qualified in either CIMA or ACCA or qualified by experience.
- Confident in working and directing senior stakeholders within the business
- Advanced Microsoft office especially Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy finance team would be advantageous
Based in Ely, the Assistant Management Accountant role will offer remote or hybrid working to the right candidate.
This role will provide excellent scope for career development and progression, alongside providing a competitive salary and benefits package.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.