My client based in Letchworth is looking for a Assistant Management Accountant on 6 month FTC . This is a key role which will assist the finance and wider team to support the company growth.
This client is a well-regarded organisation in the local Letchworth market.
As the Assistant Management Accoutant you will be responsibile for;
- Prepare journals and account reconciliation for review
- Analyse Financial records
- Support with management account production
- Assist the Finance team in any ongoing projects where suitable
- Wok closely with the finance team with internal and external audits
- Business partnering with senior stake holders
As the successful Assistant Management Accountant you will:
- Previous experience of working in a finance department
- Team Player who is confident communicating across all business levels
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Willingness to learn and develop
You must be happy to commute to the head office in Letchworth at least 2 times per week.
- Competitive salary
- 27 days paid holiday plus all public holiday
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.