A Global technology business are looking to strengthen their UK finance team by adding an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to their growing Cambridge team. This will be a home based role. Reporting the finance Controller and supporting the finance team, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of financial reporting
- Support with the preparation of budgeting and forecasting
- Reconciliation of balance sheets
- Business partnering with different departments across the group.
- Taking ownership of the monthly management accounts,
- Manage the treasury function
- Part qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or qualified AAT
- Skilled with Microsoft office
- Experience of preparing company financial reports and management accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Self-starter with the ability to work from home is a must
Contact me today for more information on this role.