This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a great team based in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will assist with all aspects of quantity surveying/estimating from pre-contract and post contract services, through to preparation of final accounts and claims.
- Assisting with estimating
- Carry out assistant quantity surveying services
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports, final accounts and claim documents
- Assist with cost control and cash management for projects worked on
- Pre-contract services to include preparing detailed measures and compiling BQ documents, providing procurement advice, contract preparation, risk management advice, price tender submissions and preparation of bid documents.
- Post contract services to include preparing budgetary advice including cash flows, manage contract document process, producing procurement schedules, prepare consultant appointments, prepare/review valuations, report production and manage cost expenditure.
- Assist in the resolution of disputes and claims
- Administration including managing drawings, copying and filing paperwork.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have recently graduated in Quantity Surveying, are currently studying or would like to work towards a degree in this field! If you're results driven, assertive and pro-active and have a real interest in developing within quantity surveying, apply now!
Other experience which would be useful but not essential is the ability to read and understand technical documents and interpreting contracts.
The company offers an excellent training and development path, along with study support where applicable.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.