EA-First are working alongside a stunning venue nestled in the Cambridgeshire countryside to aid their search for an experienced Assistant Wedding & Events Operation Manager.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to oversee, manage, and exceed expectations for the customers big day.
- Liaise with the events manager to ensure smooth functioning of all departments
- Provide training and guidance to staff members, ensuring their compliance with company policies and procedures
- Professionally manage every part of the customer's journey
- Aid in venue setup and supplier relations
- Take responsibility for the overall venue during events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven background in operational roles within a hospitality and event-focused setting, coupled with knowledge of food and beverage
- Strong leadership skills including motivation, confidence, and excellent communication
- Confidence in a customer service setting and problem solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2 years experience in an operational role (preferred)
This opportunity is available in both full time and part time depending upon your needs.
Please note: You will be required to work a variety of different hours to suit the events that take place throughout the year.
If you are interested in the opportunity to work for this charming venue then please apply below.
Free on-site parking
Ely (In person)
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.