I am delighted to be be partnering with highly sought after, global, Big 4 Accountancy Firm based in Cambridge.
This will offer you a large, diverse portfolio of audit clients, a good work life balance, and will open doors for many avenues into industry in the future. Contrary to that, if you feel a long term career in practice is more of interest to yourself, this firm will absolutely offer a strong career path and progression to Director/ Partner in the future.
A forward thinking, highly sought after, global, Big 4 Accountancy Firm based in Cambridge.
This Big 4 firm's audit team has portfolio of clients from a wide range of sectors, including subsidiaries of both international groups and some of the largest UK companies.
Almost all of the work can be undertaken remotely, so full flexible working is offered. There is very little travel involved and it gives people the option to choose their working pattern (full time, part time, flexible working). In this role, you'll get to manage audits through from start to finish. There is little need to conduct on-site audits!
- Relevant CA/ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience as an external auditor
- Highly motivated approach
- Willing to consider candidates returning back to the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more.
- Big 4 salary and benefits
- You have the option to work from home as much, or little as you wish.
- This is a permanent opportunity and the role can be worked on a full time or part time basis.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.